3 Suggestions for ladder/watchlist improvement

Help improve Bet Angel.
Vovsen

Hello

I think BA is the best software available out there, but there are three things that would make it 10/10. I have some trading partners who uses other software, and they would switch to BA if these improvements were made:

Ladder
1. When opening the ladder, it is always sorted by runner number, so 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. etc.
Please make an option so we can set it to always be sorted by price/odds/LTP, when the ladder is opened. After the ladder is opened, it should not be sorted automatically anymore, unless I click the "123->" Icon or use a hotkey to sort the ladders by price.
This would greatly improve when navigating multiple markets and focusing on trading the favourite.

2. All other software I know have an option to display the money waiting opposite of what BA currently have.
Please make an option under "Odds Display" that makes it possible to reverse the money (not the colours). I have attached a screenshot as an example. My fellow traders are using this odds display in other software and so have I. But even after 6 months of daily trading, I still am not used to it and don't see how it makes sense to not have this option.

Watchlist
The Watchlist is always sorting automatically, which can be very confusing if you are using it for alerts that you need to act quickly on.
Please make an option to only sort the watchlist once, and also it would be really great if it was sorted the same as the ladder I am trading on, so it is sort of synchronized with the sort above in suggestion 1.

I would definately continue my subscription and be able to get my friends to switch over if BA have these options.

Thank you very much for the greatest BF tool on the market
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

It's already possible to do your 2nd request and swap the back lay columns or put any of the columns in any order you want using the Display order tab of the ladder settings

Ladder.JPG
Ladder Settings.JPG

For the Watch List sort, you can use the sort tab at the top and select 'no sorting' for the selections which will keep them fixed in there Betfair default order if that helps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vovsen

Thank you Dallas,

that got me sorted on #2, one buddy already saying he will jump ship :D

#3 is a solution I can live with.

Great support, very much appreciated.
Kai

Vovsen wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:45 pm
1. When opening the ladder, it is always sorted by runner number, so 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. etc.
Please make an option so we can set it to always be sorted by price/odds/LTP, when the ladder is opened. After the ladder is opened, it should not be sorted automatically anymore, unless I click the "123->" Icon or use a hotkey to sort the ladders by price.
This would greatly improve when navigating multiple markets and focusing on trading the favourite.
+1

Vovsen wrote:
2. All other software I know have an option to display the money waiting opposite of what BA currently have.
Please make an option under "Odds Display" that makes it possible to reverse the money (not the colours). I have attached a screenshot as an example. My fellow traders are using this odds display in other software and so have I. But even after 6 months of daily trading, I still am not used to it and don't see how it makes sense to not have this option.
That was actually the only reason why I didn't use Bet Angel from the start years ago, because I was already used to the money being on the other side and there was no way to change it iirc. Sort of like driving on the wrong side of the road which Brits love to do as well :mrgreen:
Tuco

One tiny request for the next update in the ladder tab:

In the one-click customisable columns editor, under 'Action' there is the 'display additional information' which contains several choices including 'Display last part of a selection's name' - just wondered whether 'Display first part of a selection's name' could also be added to the list of options please as it would help a lot in certain markets, such as football score markets for ordering the rows and others.

Many thanks and keep up the good work BA
Silverthorn

Vovsen wrote:

Ladder

Big +1
Euler

You can sort the ladder by a number of different ways in the latest build.

2021-03-26 at 12.05.24.png
Silverthorn

Euler wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:05 pm
You can sort the ladder by a number of different ways in the latest build.

2021-03-26 at 12.05.24.png
True but you can't set it as the default when the ladder loads.

Return to “Suggestions”