Additional Question in One-Click Custom Column Editor

Help improve Bet Angel.
Tuco

One simple additional feature I'd like to be considered is as follows:

In the one-click custom column editor, in the 'general' section we have the option to 'cancel selection's unmatched back and/or lay bets.'

On the line below it would be very useful to also have the option to 'cancel ALL OTHER selection's unmatched back and/or lay bets.'

In the case where I'm backing a selection, I select to 'cancel selection's unmatched LAY bets' but I'd also like to select to 'cancel ALL OTHER selection's unmatched BACK bets' as those would be losing bets when I use the column in-play - always annoying firing a back bet in on one selection only to have some back bets taken on other selections that can't win!
Tuco

...however, the new additional line would also need to specifically ask whether the user wishes to 'allow reversal' because in the case of laying the selection and cancelling it's unmatched BACK bets, it does NOT follow that I would also want to cancel all other selections LAY bets.
Tuco

The additional line only needs to ask 'allow reversal' if the main 'allow reversal' box has been checked.

Hopefully this simple additional line will make the next update :)
Tuco

An extra Trade Profit option in 'additional information' when creating custom columns could allow another column to be created either with or without Greening - the new custom column which could then be positioned next to the existing column to allow you to see both columns at a glance.

Additional options would be to place the closure bet either at 'current odds' or at 'reverse odds' meaning you could have up to 4 columns for Trade Profit Closure:

1. Profit (Loss) at Current Odds (currently available)
2. Profit (Loss) with Greening at Current Odds (currently available)
3. Profit (Loss) at Reverse Odds (NOT currently available)
4. Profit (Loss) with Greening at Reverse Odds (NOT currently available)

This is a simple 'additional information' addition that will hopefully be added with the next update.

Even better would be if the following four column options were simply added to the 'columns to be displayed in the grid' list

1. Trade Closure P & L at Current Odds (column currently available with greening box option)
2. Trade Closure P & L with Greening at Current Odds (column NOT currently available)
3. Trade Closure P & L at Reverse Odds (column NOT currently available - should also have the greening box option as the present one does)
4. Trade Closure P & L with Greening at Reverse Odds (column NOT currently available)

...so best to leave column 1 as it currently is and add the above nos. 2, 3, and 4 to the 'columns to be displayed box' would solve this :)
Tuco

...fingers crossed this current 'downtime' will allow those BA geniuses to add a few new additions to the next version/update of BA ;)

The above would be mighty useful together with the additional question in the column editor general tab also suggested in another thread.

Here's hoping :)
Tuco

Rather than having the desired availability of all 4 P & L profit/closure columns to display from the columns editor, a simpler fix would be to have just one additional column. The existing column will need re-naming to make it clear it is for CURRENT odds, and then add the following column into the column editorion:

Trade Profit/Closure P & L at REVERSE Odds (with greening box option)
Tuco

In the one-click custom column editor, in the 'general' section we have the option to 'cancel selection's unmatched back and/or lay bets.'

On the line below it would be very useful to also have the option to 'cancel ALL OTHER selection's unmatched back and/or lay bets.'

In the case where I'm backing a selection, I select to 'cancel selection's unmatched LAY bets' but I'd also like to select to 'cancel ALL OTHER selection's unmatched BACK bets' as those would be losing bets when I use the column in-play - always annoying firing a back bet in on one selection only to have some back bets taken on other selections that can't win!

However, the new additional line would also need to specifically ask whether the user wishes to 'allow reversal' because in the case of laying the selection and cancelling it's unmatched BACK bets, it does NOT follow that I would also want to cancel all other selections LAY bets.

The additional line only needs to ask 'allow reversal' if the main 'allow reversal' box has been checked.

Please add this extra line to the next update of BA
Tuco

I'm really hoping that BA has taken these couple of minor (but highly useful) update suggestions on board - I'd be most grateful if BA or Dallas could simply acknowledge these two updates and ask any questions if I've not made them clear or understandable - thanks in advance! :)
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:53 pm
I'm really hoping that BA has taken these couple of minor (but highly useful) update suggestions on board - I'd be most grateful if BA or Dallas could simply acknowledge these two updates and ask any questions if I've not made them clear or understandable - thanks in advance! :)
Every message that gets posted in the suggestion area is always read and noted by the development team, if anything is unclear someone will reply to check/clarify the request.

The factors that generally determine if/when a suggestion makes it into a build is
A), The current road map of whats already planned in upcoming builds and how a suggestion fits with thoses plans
B), The complexity of implementing the suggestion vs the number of +1s and support and idea gets from other users
ie, something complex and quite bespoke would need support from several other users to bump it up the dev list, whereas something thats more striaght forward and easier to add and doesn't impact heavily on other areas of the code can be implemented with less support required
C), The suggestion benefits the software overall :)
Tuco

Thanks for that clarification Dallas - as always, much obliged Sir! :)

Return to “Suggestions”