Stake: By liability (Back & Lay) & Stored Value price

Help improve Bet Angel.
SentaPua

LHi Betangel team: I have a suggestion to you to think about: I think it would be helpful if we had an extra option to stake by "Liability (back & lay)" plus/ combined with a "Stored value price". The way it is at the moment we don't have the flexibility of using a variable stake amount on the "By liability (Back & Lay)" other than a fix amount.
Dallas

Just to clarify that you you mean add a staking method 'Stored Value by Liability (back and lay)'

Rather than by "Liability (back & lay)" plus/ combined with a "Stored value price"
ie, adding to seperate values together?
SentaPua

Hi Dallas,

When we are using the Automation Rule Editor, when we use the drop down on parameters to pick the stake method we want to use, there is among them an option to choose the "By liability (Back & Lay)", right? Whoever, there is no flexibility in there for us to for example, use a stored value. For instance, let say after have picked up this option instead of using a fixed amount, I'd like to use a different amount depending on the volume, WOM, or any other variable of the selection/market that I'd like to combined with this option.
SentaPua

Ohhhh Just realised my idea was taken on board and now we got this option to stake By liability using Stored Value Stake instead of fixed amount only. Thanks Betangel team.. no wonder you are the best in the world. :D :D :D

Return to “Suggestions”