Advanced Charts

Help improve Bet Angel.
Trader Pat

malgilb wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:37 pm
Thank you very much for your reply.
When I say I am losing money I am not using large stacks.
I'm okay with all the other training that Peter has supplied it's just that I am finding it difficult to identify entry and exit points.
I'm looking at using Advanced Charts as another tool in trying to do this.
Peter works so hard to teach us on how to be successful at trading and just think a few videos going into more depth about these charts would be a great help to me and possibly others.
The advanced charting is an important tool but it can be easy to spend too much time looking at charts and not enough time on the ladder. The ladder is the most important point of reference and is where you should be looking the vast majority of the time. If your new to trading I'd go as far to say forget about advanced charting for now and watch the ladder to see how price movements on one runner affects the others. After a while things start to click and make sense then you can bring the advanced charting into play to watch for large orders, weight of money changes over time etc...

Think of it like driving a car, it's important to look in the mirrors but 95% + of your time should be spent looking at the road ahead.

Return to “Suggestions”