HORSE RACING FORM ... can we add

Help improve Bet Angel.
Derek27

spreadbetting wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:55 pm
Loads of systems rely on things like jockey/trainer combinations, Clive Holt's fine form book sold by the bucket load and was pretty much based on the last three placings. Days since last run, sire, age, stall etc etc loads of info there for systems bettors just not form punters but they'd being doing a lot more to pick their selections.
I haven't hear of Fineform since my school days, early 80s. Positive Ratings cost £5, The Dawson System (a Martingale system) cost £20 and Fineform was somewhere in between. Although systems were popular at a time when overrounds were substantially higher than today with fewer bookies, betting tax was 10% and it was almost impossible to win, I would have thought exchanges with 100% overrounds would have made that sort of thing redundant. :)
paspuggie48

I'm not sure if my comment got lost in translation or I missed the plot.

What I was trying to ask for was to have an ability in the Conditions of a Rule to weed out or add certain selections criteria based on Form, Jockey or whatever.

That information is available to display on the Ladder 'Additional Information' (so it is there somewhere) and as we know one can transpose that data to the One-Click screen.

Screenshot 2020-11-24 102903.png

So, can this information not be part of a Condition? Let's say "only select a horse that has finished 3rd or better in it's last race and is trained by Jim Boyle?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

interesting idea.
spreadbetting

You can export that API data to excel with other software so no reason why it can't be made available.
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:22 pm
You can export that API data to excel with other software so no reason why it can't be made available.
i love how anytime we see other software replaced in these messages, we know full well that it's referring to Geese Toy :D
Euler

We can add additional info. May not get into the next build, as that is pretty much complete.
spreadbetting

jimibt wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:34 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:22 pm
i love how anytime we see other software replaced in these messages, we know full well that it's referring to Geese Toy :D
I typed other software and wasn't actually Greasy Toy.
paspuggie48

Euler wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:17 pm
We can add additional info. May not get into the next build, as that is pretty much complete.
I think that would be a game changer :D :) ;)
speedyhamster

Euler wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:17 pm
IMO Horse form also needs Days since last Run (so can see the difference to a horse that won it's last race 3 days ago to a horse that won its last race 175 days ago)

Return to “Suggestions”