Summing multiple items/SVs/History Lists

Help improve Bet Angel.
Anbell

I know that we can add one SV to another, but very often I want to add more than one to another, and it is cumbersome to have to sum them incrementally (SV1+SV2=NewValue1, SV3+X=NewValue2, NewValue2+SV4=NewValue3 etc)

It would be even more valuable with History Lists, where HistoryList1 might have the EV for Every selection, and you'd like to see what the net position is, in aggregate, for example.

Anyone else?
sniffer66

+1 from me. Would make life much easier

I'd see this could be done in two ways. Either a free form entry field, using standard maths notation so you could build a formula. Or the option to add additional multiple drop downs in a stored value condition.

Formula approach easily better though.
jimibt

+1 - i think an interpreted (EVAL) formula is the best approach, tho of course it comes with caveats, such as brackets being placed in the wrong place etc. but allowing the following would be a great speed dial way to work (using this VERY contrived example :)):

LTPCrazyTotal = ((ltp10 + ltp20)/(ltp30+ltp40))+(ltp50-ltp60)/100

etc... it would be down to the *user* to ensure the validity of such formulae. however, tbh, it's not much different when applying the current methodology of *another stored value* as the incorrect name could by typoed in etc. so in effect, an additional option could be included in the list of options called something like *evaluate a formula*
mcgoo

Definitely +1.. thought around this for some time.. the formula approach would be great
KJLP60

+1 - this would make life easier.
BetWin

+1, for what I'm trying to do this would be great

Return to “Suggestions”