Profile or group for ladder settings

Help improve Bet Angel.
speedyhamster

With markers and additional info on ladders i have 36 ladder settings for Horse Racing alone. how about having a separate profile or group on ladder so you can have multiple different sets of ladder settings , so will not have to go through different sports ladder settings for example Football when you are trading Horse Racing?
Euler

You already have this? You can set up the ladder how you wish, then save it to a profile so you can quickly switch between them.

https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... interface/
Dallas

When naming them its handy to prefix them, that helps with grouping
for example you could use HR, FB. TN etc for Horse Racing, Football and Tennis
Or if you have sports you trade more than others prefix each ladder settings name with a number, with all the ladder settings for the sport you trade the most beginning with '1'

Also on the 'General' tab of the ladder settings you have the option to 'Hide Ladder Settings' so during off-seasons you could hide all your footie, tennis ladder settings etc
speedyhamster

Euler wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:57 am
You already have this? You can set up the ladder how you wish, then save it to a profile so you can quickly switch between them.

https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... interface/
i was thinking more on the lines of a group say named Horse Racing that saved 45 ladder profiles , and another called say Tennis that had 35 different ladder profiles saved , saving you having to look trough 80 ladder profiles , just a thought for the future when you can do even more with the ladder settings
speedyhamster

Or even a Master settings profile that saves all the other settings as you now have to set the screen and setting profiles and ladder settings individually , how easy that would be to code is another matter. ha ha sounds like i am getting lazy as i get older :lol:
speedyhamster

Must have been when my profile was corrupted with guardian issue it saves the ladder setting with the settings (which ladder profile is selected).

Return to “Suggestions”