A possible addition to markers, what do you think ??

Help improve Bet Angel.

Would other users fined this or a version of this useful ?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:59 am

Yes I`d like to see this included if its possible
83%
No this not needed
17%

Total votes: 6
greg

Hi Support/Design
Would it be possible to add the ability to draw straight lines on the advance charts that would in turn appear on the ladder in the same way as the new markers ?
As explain by Peter in one of his YouTube videos i often frame a trade between two points and to be able to draw the lines on the chart and then have that as a reference on the ladder would be a great visualise help I believe?
Maybe this could be done by a series of small dots that are down the sides of the chart on or just inside the the border lines and the user you click on one side and the line would extend out as the curse moved to the other side to "Join the dots" to form a straight line .All of this to be able to be switched on or off by the user if not wanted .
Many Thanks Greg
jimibt

hi greg - i do believe this can already be done by adding markers (based on SV's, tho not interacting with charts as you mention). The difference here would be that you'd need to DEFINE what those two reference points were via an automation file. Your idea tho for drawing the lines onto the chart seems like a good non-code approach.

Anyway, to demobstrate how the coded approach could be used, rather than use the marker on either the back or lay odds columns, you force the marker to be *Back, Lay, Odds, Bets 1 & 2*. Image below shows how you'd do this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greg

Hi Jimibt,
Thanks for your reply 👍 I'm hopeless at code so this is a good starting point for me .
A lot of the things I stop on charts are kinda on the fly , so to speak , you know the kind of thing when you see a price bounce off a price a few times , stuff like that . My problem is that I've got a memory like a sieve!!!🤪 and later when the market starts moving in the heat of trading I often forget!!! Till is too late, but if I could mark that and it would then appear on the ladder I think I would help me so much
greg

Edit ;
Spot on charts

Return to “Suggestions”