BA to count new 'Transactions' (including failed)

Help improve Bet Angel.
Anbell

Last month BF introduced new transaction charges.
viewtopic.php?p=226188#p226188

It'd be great if BA could update the way that it calculates 'transactions' to be inline with the way that BF counts transactions so that we could be alerted to bots that aren't working properly, before we get a big bill at the end of the week.

I normally wouldnt place more that 1000 bets in an hour, but the way that BF now counts 'transactions' (including failed) I can easily run into 100,000 in an hour.

(The main culprit for me was that I have a bot that places bets if certain conditions are met, and then I have a rule to Take SP All every second, or every refresh or whatever Perhaps the amazing BA dev team could consider the new rules in the new release. For example: TakeSP only works if there are unmatched outstanding bets. BA could probably charge BF for the changes, reducing the stress on the infrastructure! :lol: )
CallumPerry

+1
ilovepizza82

+1
Archery1969

+1
rik

did you get charged a big amount than or got a warning again? difficult if not possible to monitor
Anbell

rik wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:09 pm
did you get charged a big amount than or got a warning again? difficult if not possible to monitor
It's impossible to monitor, especially over a handful of accounts.

Your account manager can send you a spreadsheet with transactions per hour per account, but it is a bit confusing. My acct mngr has been working with me for the last few weeks to try to isolate the problem areas (and forgiven a couple of charges)

Return to “Suggestions”