Max/ MIN SV

Help improve Bet Angel.
Dabbla

Is it possible to add a a store max /min value for a market ?
Im using store X value for EVERY selection and want to get the min value for the rules SVs.

Im trying to achieve this without going round the houses too much.
EG is 1 below 2 , is 1 below 3 , is 1 below 4 ect .
This doesn’t really work for what im trying to do.
firlandsfarm

I would support this. Many times I have wanted to calculate a value for each selection and then choose the Min or Max runner only to shelve it as too complicated for a large field.
sniffer66

Dabbla wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:42 pm
Is it possible to add a a store max /min value for a market ?
Im using store X value for EVERY selection and want to get the min value for the rules SVs.

Im trying to achieve this without going round the houses too much.
EG is 1 below 2 , is 1 below 3 , is 1 below 4 ect .
This doesn’t really work for what im trying to do.

All I can offer as a quick n dirty getaround (hopefully until this is implemented) is something sa7med advised me on a while ago...

To find the min:

Take an impossibly high figure (i.e 10 million) and set to an SV called Newlowest. Then compare to each SV in turn. If SV is lower make that NewLowest, then compare the next SV to NewLowest. If lower make that SV = NewLowest and so on. By the time you reach the end of the list of SV's NewLowest = your Min SV

Converse of that for the Max
firlandsfarm

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:56 pm
To find the min:

Take an impossibly high figure (i.e 10 million) and set to an SV called Newlowest. Then compare to each SV in turn. If SV is lower make that NewLowest, then compare the next SV to NewLowest. If lower make that SV = NewLowest and so on. By the time you reach the end of the list of SV's NewLowest = your Min SV

Hi Sniffer, I get that but you then have to go through the list a second time to ID which selection the found lowest applies to! It's all using processor resources. :(
sniffer66

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:19 am
sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:56 pm
To find the min:

Hi Sniffer, I get that but you then have to go through the list a second time to ID which selection the found lowest applies to! It's all using processor resources. :(
Yeah, it's a pain but the only current workaround I know of. I'll +1 on the ability to return highest lowest in a list of SV's though.

Return to “Suggestions”