Vertical Option for In-Play Trader

Help improve Bet Angel.

Would you like a vertical option for the in-play trader?

Yes
47%
No
33%
Indifferent
20%

Total votes: 15
abgespaced

Would be good to hear how popular this idea is. For me it would be a game changer.

Right now I'm using Geek's Toy over Bet Angel simply because of the option to have the in-play interface in a vertical arrangement.

I think a big issue with the sliders going horizontal is reading the selection names. Compare a list of names running up and down vs left to right. You'll find it much faster to scan from left to right and vice versa. Like reading tabs in a web browser.

The other issue is just visually I find it hard to compare the position of the prices when they are arranged horizontally. They seem separate from each other. Whereas vertically they feel linked together as they should be.

I don't think it would be very hard in the programming to change the orientation of the sliders. Just about everything else is there, just need to rotate it. I've considered rotating my screen but then my mouse would be out :lol:
Tuco

...it already is vertical for us folk in the northern hemisphere :lol:
Tuco

...would you want to use a vertical in-play trader on the ladder or one-click screen?
abgespaced

Tuco wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:30 am
...would you want to use a vertical in-play trader on the ladder or one-click screen?
Not sure how you would make it work on either of those, but as long as you had all the selections visible it could work. I just had in mind the existing in-play trader but turned sideways, which is already separate from the the ladder and on-click screen
Tuco

Tuco wrote:
...sorry, it was very late - I meant to say:

"would you want to use a vertical in-play trader with the ladder or one-click screen?"

The in-play trader could certainly benefit from a few updates - I only currently use it to see LTP's but I'm sure a while back I had some update suggestions for it, though I don't recall a vertical option being one of those.
abgespaced

Tuco wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:29 am
Tuco wrote:
...sorry, it was very late - I meant to say:

"would you want to use a vertical in-play trader with the ladder or one-click screen?"

The in-play trader could certainly benefit from a few updates - I only currently use it to see LTP's but I'm sure a while back I had some update suggestions for it, though I don't recall a vertical option being one of those.
If anything I'd use it with the ladder interface for hedging. Although the way the Australian markets are lately with the fast feed people I'm not even sure if I'll continue with in-play. It's almost impossible to make money now.

Return to “Suggestions”