Coupon Refresh

Help improve Bet Angel.
wasp

Hi I think it would be useful if we could just have a tick box that we could check to refresh the current coupon every 24 hours and maybe auto remove suspended markets. Would allow more automation. I do this via a GUI at the moment but if it was built in it would be great.
Dallas

This option is already available on the 'Settings' tab of the coupon editor under 'Filtering Options'
Here you specify when to reapply the coupon filter

For example, if you used 'Reapply Filter every 10 seconds' then every 10 seconds all markets in a coupon would be checked to see if they still met your original filter criteria and if not they would be removed. So if your coupon filter was configured to display football markets that had not kicked off, then once they kick-off (and therefore turn in-play) they would be filtered out as soon as the filter is next reapplied - in this case, automatically within ten seconds of them going in-play.
wasp

Thanks Dallas however I am looking for a refresh that adds new markets as well as removes them, effectively so you could set up a coupon and leave it to run for several days. The coupon filter would just be topping up Guardian with new events as they are added into the system without needing to select Find markets followed by Add & Apply. Is that possible?
Dallas

wasp wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:18 am
Thanks Dallas however I am looking for a refresh that adds new markets as well as removes them, effectively so you could set up a coupon and leave it to run for several days. The coupon filter would just be topping up Guardian with new events as they are added into the system without needing to select Find markets followed by Add & Apply. Is that possible?
Each search needs to be initiated manually, Betfair have some strict rules around the number of times markets can be searched so there isn't an 'auto' search facility in Bet Angel,
wasp

Ok thanks - I will stick with the GUI running once a day, its the same thing.

Return to “Suggestions”