Reversing order of runners at the front of the market?

Help improve Bet Angel.
Korattt

currently we have the feature to arrange ladders in as ascending price order, i.e.

1st Fav, 2nd Fav, 3rd Fav, 4th Fav

any thoughts as to having the option where as we are able to reverse & somehow have the first four in reverse order, i.e.

4th Fav, 3rd Fav, 2nd Fav, 1st Fav?
Dallas

Probably going to be tricky to add ad you'll then need an option to reverse sort 3, 5, 6 and possible 7 and 8 ladders

But there is a way of doing it in 2 clicks when displaying 4 ladders

Settings.JPG

First ensure you have 'Swap selections with another ladder' enabled in your ladder settings area and have them order them by favouritism
Click 1) select 4th fav in the 1st ladder (this will auto put the fav on ladder 4)
Click 2) select 3rd fav on 2nd ladder (this will auto put the 2nd fav on ladder 3)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korattt

Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:33 pm
Probably going to be tricky to add ad you'll then need an option to reverse sort 3, 5, 6 and possible 7 and 8 ladders

But there is a way of doing it in 2 clicks when displaying 4 ladders

Settings.JPG

First ensure you have 'Swap selections with another ladder' enabled in your ladder settings area and have them order them by favouritism
Click 1) select 4th fav in the 1st ladder (this will auto put the fav on ladder 4)
Click 2) select 3rd fav on 2nd ladder (this will auto put the 2nd fav on ladder 3)
FFS, why didn’t I think of that 🤦🏻‍♂️, nice one Dallas, many thanks 👍🏻

Return to “Suggestions”