Using Icons in Guardian

Help improve Bet Angel.
MemphisFlash

would it be possible in future builds of Bet angel to incorporate icons similar to to football ones in guardian for other sports so that they can easily be identified.
in the example below i have tennis, darts and football.
The only ones you can clearly identify are the football ones.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paspuggie48

Do you need them with the money you already win :D :) ;)
MemphisFlash

this is probably for Dallas, if i was to use a shortcut key to load my rules files, how would it know which match odds to select for tennis, darts, footy etc?
jimibt

MemphisFlash wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:55 am
this is probably for Dallas, if i was to use a shortcut key to load my rules files, how would it know which match odds to select for tennis, darts, footy etc?
sure... here you go, this is a VERY useful function: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=18646

there's also a companion one for doing a similar thing but also updating coupons at the same time with a shortcut key: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18920
MemphisFlash

that still doesnt distinguish between Match_Odds for footy and Match_Odds for tennis, both would have different rules.?
sniffer66

I've some code running against mine to do the market loads and rule applying etc but to simplify things I run multiple instances of Guardian, one for tennis, one for footy etc. Then use a different shortcut in each window
jimibt

MemphisFlash wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:42 am
that still doesnt distinguish between Match_Odds for footy and Match_Odds for tennis, both would have different rules.?
when i did this a while back, I had MO, and all the OUxx rules and markets populated with a single shortcut key which tied different markets to their own rules rule. I potentially had to figure something else out from the basics, so you may have to do something differnt i guess if you're mixing oil and water :D ...

good luck ;)

[edit] -just saw sniffer's comment -that may be the only way fwd. of course, you could do a feature request to ask for the markets per sport to be added to the configuration of the market selection parameters

Return to “Suggestions”