TAKE SP (per selection)

Help improve Bet Angel.
Anbell

On the one-click screen (I dont know about the ladder) there is an option to Take SP All.

Often I only want to TakeSP on some bets.

Could we please have another selection to TakeSP for this particular horse only alongside the Cancel & Close buttons in the unmatched bets section?

Thank you as always
Dallas

You could do this with a Servant, you'd then just need to point to a selections and press your shortcut to initiate the servant.
You could also configure it so it only takes SP at the price you click at or all back/lay above/below where your cursor is when you start the servant which gives you far greater flexability
sionascaig

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:43 am
You could do this with a Servant, you'd then just need to point to a selections and press your shortcut to initiate the servant.
You could also configure it so it only takes SP at the price you click at or all back/lay above/below where your cursor is when you start the servant which gives you far greater flexability
Dallas, is this in effect replicating viewtopic.php?f=20&t=21789 or have I misunderstood?
Dallas

sionascaig wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:50 am
Dallas wrote:
Dallas, is this in effect replicating viewtopic.php?f=20&t=21789 or have I misunderstood?
It's slightly different as that is asking for the BSP bet to be ignored if outside price parameters when its reconciled, the instructions above are just to take SP on individual selections/prices but you'd still have no control over what BSP its matched at
sionascaig

Thanks Dallas
Anbell

Dallas wrote:
Thanks. Hadnt considered that.

Return to “Suggestions”