New build Addition

Help improve Bet Angel.
MemphisFlash

would it be possible in the next build to fix a situation that has always annoyed me.

in this screenshot, if i want to scroll either of the main guardian or the Bet Angel windows, but i can't because i have a rules Editor open and the sound indicates i can't.
I have to close the editor, scroll , then open the editor again.
I wonder if that can be fixed so i can scroll either window without closing the editor.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Pretty sure that's out of the control of Bet Angel, and its a windows issue
sniffer66

Always been a bugbear of mine as well. When fault fixing I like to scroll the log as I'm editing the rules. I know you can copy the log to notepad but would be easier as suggested by Memphis
jimibt

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:39 am
Always been a bugbear of mine as well. When fault fixing I like to scroll the log as I'm editing the rules. I know you can copy the log to notepad but would be easier as suggested by Memphis
it's a modal window, so locks the focus. the main reason for a modal window is due to the importance of the function that it serves (in this case, saving a change). thus, focus is locked until that function is completed
sniffer66

jimibt wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:07 am
sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:39 am
it's a modal window, so locks the focus. the main reason for a modal window is due to the importance of the function that it serves (in this case, saving a change). thus, focus is locked until that function is completed
Yeah, I realised that. Just a pain in the butt :)

Return to “Suggestions”