Total votes: 14
Derek27

Cardano wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:44 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:36 pm
Cardano wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:53 pm
[Your manual/auto car is a brilliant analogy and reinforces my suggestion - you have a choice depending on what suits your style of driving/trading

We will all have a choice between driver/driverless cars before long although there are a lot of disbelievers out there who say that will never happen. I suppose you'll be saying we'll all be crashing into each other :lol:
Forget the analogy, how can you trade if the ladders are jumping around? Your watching the favourite's price on the ladder about to lay it, suddenly it's 5th favourite and disappeared off the screen!

What about the rank outsider that momentarily becomes fav because there's no money for it? Would that be useful?
Let's leave it to the vote. That, together with the cost of developing the extra functionality should decide if it gets added or not.
I'm not criticizing your suggestion, obviously I don't know how you trade. I'm just asking how you'd find it useful if you're thinking of opening or closing a trade and the ladder automatically disappears of the page?
Korattt

not for me but if it helps one with their edge then I don’t see an issue with requesting it

Return to “Suggestions”