Total votes: 19
Derek27

Cardano wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:44 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:36 pm
Cardano wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:53 pm
[Your manual/auto car is a brilliant analogy and reinforces my suggestion - you have a choice depending on what suits your style of driving/trading

We will all have a choice between driver/driverless cars before long although there are a lot of disbelievers out there who say that will never happen. I suppose you'll be saying we'll all be crashing into each other :lol:
Forget the analogy, how can you trade if the ladders are jumping around? Your watching the favourite's price on the ladder about to lay it, suddenly it's 5th favourite and disappeared off the screen!

What about the rank outsider that momentarily becomes fav because there's no money for it? Would that be useful?
Let's leave it to the vote. That, together with the cost of developing the extra functionality should decide if it gets added or not.
I'm not criticizing your suggestion, obviously I don't know how you trade. I'm just asking how you'd find it useful if you're thinking of opening or closing a trade and the ladder automatically disappears of the page?
Korattt

not for me but if it helps one with their edge then I don’t see an issue with requesting it
decomez6

+1
total votes without my vote = 7 pro and 7 against.( Tie)

with my vote = 8 pro and 7 against. (majority win )

very useful especially IN-PLAY . with the right servants and a well defined edge (TPD and similar ) ,
would be great to have an option of manual as well as auto ladder -reorder.
Euler

This feature has been implemented and is available via the ladder settings menu.
decomez6

Euler wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:15 pm
This feature has been implemented and is available via the ladder settings menu.
as discussed here ?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22533

constant ladder re-order.( through automation)
Euler

You've got lots of options now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
decomez6

Euler wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:41 pm
still have to press the button for reorder ?
ladder settings.PNG
running
Ladder reorder test.baf
reordering only occurs when the button is pressed but not automatically using the file.

as usual must be doing something wrong :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tuco

After the ladder re-order change, I'd very much like the 1-2-3 re-order button to change to a 3-2-1 re-order button - then after being pressed as a 3-2-1 button and after the ladder re-order, change back to a 1-2-3 re-order button and so on...

(In this way it would display what it will do with the next press rather than what it did at the previous press.)
Dabbla

decomez6 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:05 pm
Euler wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:41 pm
still have to press the button for reorder ?

ladder settings.PNG

running

Ladder reorder test.baf

reordering only occurs when the button is pressed but not automatically using the file.

as usual must be doing something wrong :)
This should be run as a servant of some sort, dont use in Guardian.
A very basic auto reorder file. Make a hotkey that reorders the selections on the ladder.
The Hotkey should be set as (ctrl + z) or change the hotkey in the file.
The file will update and reorder every second.
REORDER TEST.baf
reo.PNG
decomez6

Dabbla wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:35 pm

The file will update and reorder every second.
REORDER TEST modified.baf

:D ABSOLUTELY !

thanks again ! Dabbla.
Much appreciated

Return to “Suggestions”