Sorting SV's by Value

Help improve Bet Angel.
firlandsfarm

This question has been discussed before in the general categories but with no real satisfactory outcome (but maybe I missed something). The problem is having assigned/calculated an SV for each runner how can they be sorted so that action can be placed on the 'top' value, 'bottom' value or any other. One thought I've had is the facility to be able to sort by favouritism ... could that be extended to sort by the SVs of the runners to get them into a required order?
Anbell

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:44 pm
This question has been discussed before in the general categories but with no real satisfactory outcome (but maybe I missed something). The problem is having assigned/calculated an SV for each runner how can they be sorted so that action can be placed on the 'top' value, 'bottom' value or any other. One thought I've had is the facility to be able to sort by favouritism ... could that be extended to sort by the SVs of the runners to get them into a required order?
I have a partial solution to this. My objective was to be able to ignore horses >20.0 on the one-click screen. So, step1, I set an sv for every horse = .01. Step 2: For every horse with a price <20, then store an sv with the same name as step 1.

I then have a column on the one-click with the SV and sort by that, so it puts the horses that are >20 at the bottom of the list and out of sight.
firlandsfarm

Anbell wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:58 pm
I have a partial solution to this. My objective was to be able to ignore horses >20.0 on the one-click screen. So, step1, I set an sv for every horse = .01. Step 2: For every horse with a price <20, then store an sv with the same name as step 1.

I then have a column on the one-click with the SV and sort by that, so it puts the horses that are >20 at the bottom of the list and out of sight.
Thanks for the input Anbell. I'm thinking of the General tab in Guardian automation where you can select for Betfair Order, Favouritism etc. Having assigned an SV to each runner I'm thinking how can I select the top or bottom ranked or any other. I think that to be able to sort by SV would be a great help within automation.

Return to “Suggestions”