Keyboard Shortcut - Rule Type

Help improve Bet Angel.
49ers

Hello,

Would it be possible to add "Keyboard Shortcut" as a rule type for a servant?

For example I have several keyboard shortcuts that change the layout of the ladder interface that I use for trading different markets. However at the moment I have to identify these manually and then click the shortcut key. If there were a servant rule type for this then I would be able to set conditions and have these activate automatically.

This would open servants up to executing the other features available to shortcut keys but allow automation criteria to be applied to them.

Thanks
Dallas

Just to clarify do you mean you want a Servant to be able to change layout/settings profiles depending on conditions you've given it?
49ers

Dallas wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:08 pm
Just to clarify do you mean you want a Servant to be able to change layout/settings profiles depending on conditions you've given it?
Yes... I figured the easiest way to do this could be to add a shortcut key rule to a servant as you are already able to do this (and a host of other things) in the shortcut editor. It would then open servants up to being able to execute shortcut key assigned funtionality if certain conditons were met, which personally speaking would be fantastic.

Return to “Suggestions”