Guardian Markets: Save and load different selections of markets

Help improve Bet Angel.
Caffrey

Hi,

Would it be possible to have a feature where you can save different selections of markets? I often pick out markets to trade in different sports the night before, applying various automation rules or whatever, sometimes in Live Mode and Practice mode. It would be great, for example, if I could save out my horseracing markets to one file and load them into one version of BetAngel (Live version), and my football markets into another version (Practice), the following day. This is also useful if I have to do a restart of the computer and re-launch BetAngel for whatever reason.

If you were to load multiple Market files into a single Guardian instance they would just stack under the markets already loaded - it doesn't have to be overly complicated.

Cheers
MartinusIV

Hi, it is possible to add more of the same market in guardian automation so that I can try more automation at the same time. Thanks
Dallas

MartinusIV wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:42 pm
Hi, it is possible to add more of the same market in guardian automation so that I can try more automation at the same time. Thanks
Latest version allows up to 5 automation files to be applied to the same market
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831

Return to “Suggestions”