Suggested Development - Conditional formatting/Custom columns

Help improve Bet Angel.
fractalmodel

I know you can get conditional formatting through Excel but would it be possible to add it to the One Click screen too. I think that would be a fantastic enhancement

Many thanks
bennyboy1983

I would second this as well. Be great to have conditional formatting on the one click screen so you don't have to scroll through all the horses to find that one horse where a change has occurred based on the rules you have created.
dropss81

Hello ALL

I'm trying to implement some calculation into Guardian related to Standard deviation... Is any way to add sqrt, X to the power Y , mod (odd/even) functions into operations list?

Thanks
jamesg46

Would/is this possible for consideration/implementation into a future update?

With mods to One Click & Guardian becoming such a big part of my setup (& probably others) it would be awesome if we could format the colour of the cells depending on the value of the data being +/-.

:D
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:03 pm
Would/is this possible for consideration/implementation into a future update?

With mods to One Click & Guardian becoming such a big part of my setup (& probably others) it would be awesome if we could format the colour of the cells depending on the value of the data being +/-.

:D
I've moved this to an existing topic on this and edited the original title to make it easier for others to find and add support to
tlkjb

+1
Euler

Now in the latest version of Bet Angel: -

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=24292
MemphisFlash

i see some videos coming then peter on the new improvements

Return to “Suggestions”