Duplicate Button for Conditions Rules in Grd Automation

Help improve Bet Angel.
Caffrey

Hey there,

Would it be possible to include a Duplicate/Copy button for the Conditions Rules in Guardian Automation? If I'm doing something like in the image it's so much easier to copy the line and quickly change a value than it is to bugger about with the dropdown menu.

Cheers :)
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

caffrey75 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:28 am
Hey there,

Would it be possible to include a Duplicate/Copy button for the Conditions Rules in Guardian Automation? If I'm doing something like in the image it's so much easier to copy the line and quickly change a value than it is to bugger about with the dropdown menu.

Capture.JPG
+1 - good idea and timesaver. plus i also like the diy button look -very retro :D
elofan0

Good idea ...Im also liking the new idea in rules files were you can copy one rule from one file to another makes that part easier if theres something in one file that could be useful in another file .. just copies each rule over
jimibt

actualy, i'd like to add a little further to this suggestion.

apart from duplicating a single entry, it would be good if you could select a block comprised of multiple conditions (i.e. an entire group or multiple members). this would make this function very useful and usable.
Caffrey

jimibt wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:26 am
caffrey75 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:28 am
Hey there,

Capture.JPG
+1 - good idea and timesaver. plus i also like the diy button look -very retro :D
Thanks jimibt - it went through a quite a few incarnations before I settled on that particular design ;)

Thanks for the support and expanding on the suggestion :)

Return to “Suggestions”