Advanced Charts - fit to grid

Help improve Bet Angel.
Korattt

been messing about this morning with my advanced chart settings & its been an absolute ball ache trying to align all charts perfectly, (see image), is there not a way to configure something where as we are able to create a grid for multiple monitor users to place desired charts into, in order to size them to a specific size &/or create a pixel x pixel option without painstakingly trying to drag them to to the correct size to marry up with others?

Fit to grid.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

Korattt wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:40 am
been messing about this morning with my advanced chart settings & its been an absolute ball ache trying to align all charts perfectly, (see image), is there not a way to configure something where as we are able to create a grid for multiple monitor users to place desired charts into, in order to size them to a specific size &/or create a pixel x pixel option without painstakingly trying to drag them to to the correct size to marry up with others?

Fit to grid.png
+1 for this.

Saving my screen layouts just don’t cut it.

My OCD goes through the roof.
MemphisFlash

+2
waywyrd

Bump.

Or some way of setting up 1 chart, and then have all other charts resize simultaneously, instead of having to manually resize each chart individually.

Return to “Suggestions”