Ladder 'Selection Search'

Help improve Bet Angel.
Tuco

...with 88 selections in the US Masters Golf event, I wonder if having a ladder 'selection search' feature in a future update would be possible?

ie enter the initial letters of a selection name and the drop-down will only offer the corresponding results.

I was just looking for Matt Kuchar and for some reason missed him in the drop-down, but entering 'ma' in the drop-down selection search would bring his name up along with anyone called mark, matthew, marvin, marcus, etc. - enter 'mat' and the drop-down would have fewer selections to choose from.

Would be a very useful addition and if it helps could just be an option for the first ladder.
Tuco

...the Golf Majors are once again just around the corner - the ability to search for a name in the name box on the ladder would be very useful in large fields as you don't have the time to find an individuals name from a drop-down of say 88 names in random order when they are about to take a putt!
sniffer66

+1 from me. I've struggled doing the same in the golf previously
Tuco

...even if this name/selection search were only available in the left-most ladder, that would be great! :)

Return to “Suggestions”