In Play Trader - P&L

Help improve Bet Angel.

Is it worth adding the P&L under the selection on the InPlay Trader?

Yes - I would find that helpful.
50%
No - I don't think it's required.
50%

Total votes: 6
CrunchyTwiglet

Just a simple little note, but on the In-play Trader for horse racing, it is possible to back or lay, I just thought it would make sense to see your P&L under the selection also. This would enable you to see the updated effect of your back or lay.
Thanks for your time. Please vote in the poll to guide the BetAngel team. :)
Realrocknrolla

CrunchyTwiglet wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:28 pm
Just a simple little note, but on the In-play Trader for horse racing, it is possible to back or lay, I just thought it would make sense to see your P&L under the selection also. This would enable you to see the updated effect of your back or lay.
Thanks for your time. Please vote in the poll to guide the BetAngel team. :)
Would it update that quick for you to notice?
Dallas

If it helps you can move the columns around on the one-click screen so the P/L is next to the selections name on the IP trader window

Capture.JPG
Or you could create a custom column to display a second P/L column so the original can be left what it is and the custom column positioned next to your IP trader - you can even configure so that clicking it can green/close the trade on the selection or market
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CrunchyTwiglet

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:22 pm
If it helps you can move the columns around on the one-click screen so the P/L is next to the selections name on the IP trader window

Capture.JPG

Or you could create a custom column to display a second P/L column so the original can be left what it is and the custom column positioned next to your IP trader - you can even configure so that clicking it can green/close the trade on the selection or market
I like this idea Dallas...helps me out.
It's more to watch than anything RocknRolla. I like watching the inplay trader as it shows a good idea of whos winning. Not that it matters to the trade, its more for the horse racing fan in me. When I watch its just nice to see what my interest is on a selection. I do sometimes lay donkeys when I can find a clear enough one to lay also, so would clearly show these up too.

Return to “Suggestions”