Log to include a message from the Notes tab in Guardian

Help improve Bet Angel.
firlandsfarm

Adding the Notes tab in Guardian Automation has been a great help in documenting the way a rule(set) is constructed but could we now add to that facility and have it that a message from the Notes is reproduced in the Log when the rule triggers. I don't mean all of the Notes just a specifically defined message such as ...

LOG: "enter the message here for the Log file when this rule triggers"

... so only that within the "quotes" after the "LOG:" flag is entered along with the current trigger details. If this suggestion is adopted please try and keep the message as integral to the trigger details that fired it.

My problem is I often have 20 or 30 triggers running per market and it takes me longer to digest the previous day's bets for P&L data than it takes to set up the rules each morning! Having different levels of staking does not work when bets are being placed as close to the off as dared in order to try and replicate BSP and not fully matched with "take BSP" selected. The bet is split and if a lay bet the sum of the stakes will not equal the total original stake because the BSP part will be defined by liability and not stake. Also the unmatched part of the bet may not reach the minimum liability of £10 required for BSP lay bets.

Life would be so much easier if the absence of an ability to place actual BSP bets is corrected.
Anbell

It would be good if we could place BSP bets.
Trader Pat

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:27 am
Adding the Notes tab in Guardian Automation has been a great help in documenting the way a rule(set) is constructed but could we now add to that facility and have it that a message from the Notes is reproduced in the Log when the rule triggers. I don't mean all of the Notes just a specifically defined message such as ...

LOG: "enter the message here for the Log file when this rule triggers"

... so only that within the "quotes" after the "LOG:" flag is entered along with the current trigger details. If this suggestion is adopted please try and keep the message as integral to the trigger details that fired it.

My problem is I often have 20 or 30 triggers running per market and it takes me longer to digest the previous day's bets for P&L data than it takes to set up the rules each morning! Having different levels of staking does not work when bets are being placed as close to the off as dared in order to try and replicate BSP and not fully matched with "take BSP" selected. The bet is split and if a lay bet the sum of the stakes will not equal the total original stake because the BSP part will be defined by liability and not stake. Also the unmatched part of the bet may not reach the minimum liability of £10 required for BSP lay bets.

Life would be so much easier if the absence of an ability to place actual BSP bets is corrected.
+1

Return to “Suggestions”