Restrict Refresh Selected Markets!

Help improve Bet Angel.
Realrocknrolla

Is it possible to have a restrict refresh option only on certain markets???

For example

Guardian to be scanning the win markets with no refresh restrictions, but the place markets restrict refresh selected.

If this is available, can someone point me in the right direction pls..

If not maybe it is an option for future?

Cheers
CallumPerry

+ 1

I've asked for this in the past. You could add markets into different lists, i.e. greyhounds to refresh 5 mins out, horses to refresh 20 mins out and football to refresh 24 hours before and 2 hours after the start time etc. Being able to name the lists too would be great.
Realrocknrolla

CallumPerry wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:28 pm
+ 1

I've asked for this in the past. You could add markets into different lists, i.e. greyhounds to refresh 5 mins out, horses to refresh 20 mins out and football to refresh 24 hours before and 2 hours after the start time etc. Being able to name the lists too would be great.
Good idea
Anbell

One workaround would be to use different instances of BA
CallumPerry

That's what I currently do, it would be easier to do it all in one instance though. Idea for a future build.

I love that we can have multiple automation rules running per market as of a recent update too but my problem is they conflict with each other in practise mode. If I am testing slight differences, I need to open up various instances of BA again. Little bit annoying.

Return to “Suggestions”