Grouping rules

Help improve Bet Angel.
Derek27

Sorry, I was referring to rules rather than files. In the same way that your file system is organised into folders and files, it would be useful if rules could be structured into folders/catagories/headings, whatever you want to call them. It would make no difference to functionality but purely for organising and readability.

If you've got a programming background and used to having code neatly organised rules can be a bit of a handful. Having said that I'll probably be moving onto Excel for my next venture. :)
sniffer66

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:55 pm
Sorry, I was referring to rules rather than files. In the same way that your file system is organised into folders and files, it would be useful if rules could be structured into folders/catagories/headings, whatever you want to call them. It would make no difference to functionality but purely for organising and readability.

If you've got a programming background and used to having code neatly organised rules can be a bit of a handful. Having said that I'll probably be moving onto Excel for my next venture. :)
Cheers for clarifying. Given I have some baf's with 200 rules in that would help. However, I go the same way Jim and Dallas do in that I use dummy rule lines to separate stuff out into sections so I don't find it a huge issue

Return to “Suggestions”