Tailoring the yellow stop on ladder

Help improve Bet Angel.
agog

Would it be possible to 'programme' the ladder (right click) yellow button so you can tailor it to perform different tasks in different situations.

For example, rather than simply placing a stop if that point on the ladder is touched you could 'tell it' to place a bet 3 ticks away on the ladder, to avoid the price 'leapfrogging' through the stop?

Many thanks.
Realrocknrolla

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sto ... 3D&mw=MzM1

Pretty sure you can achieve what you want with basic global settings.
agog

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:36 am

Thanks but what I'd like to do is to be able to manually move the yellow stop if the price moves in my favour. I know I could place a trailing stop in global settings but I find this too restrictive as I'd rather have more control depending on the differing market conditions race to race. I think being able to adjust the parameters attached to the yellow ladder stop would be a big help in achieving this.
Realrocknrolla

agog wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:42 am
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:36 am

Thanks but what I'd like to do is to be able to manually move the yellow stop if the price moves in my favour. I know I could place a trailing stop in global settings but I find this too restrictive as I'd rather have more control depending on the differing market conditions race to race. I think being able to adjust the parameters attached to the yellow ladder stop would be a big help in achieving this.
Can you not manually adjust the price in the unmatched bets??
agog

[/quote]

Can you not manually adjust the price in the unmatched bets??
[/quote]

I haven't actually got unmatched bets in the market - the yellow stop only places a bet when the market reaches it.
Dallas

agog wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:08 am
Would it be possible to 'programme' the ladder (right click) yellow button so you can tailor it to perform different tasks in different situations.

For example, rather than simply placing a stop if that point on the ladder is touched you could 'tell it' to place a bet 3 ticks away on the ladder, to avoid the price 'leapfrogging' through the stop?

Many thanks.
There's a ready-made Servant you can download from here which will do exactly what you want
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=17245
agog

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:41 pm
agog wrote:

Many thanks.
There's a ready-made Servant you can download from here which will do exactly what you want
Many thanks Dallas - I shall check it out now.
agog

agog wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:46 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:41 pm
agog wrote:

Many thanks.
Many thanks Dallas - I shall check it out now.
That's brilliant Dallas - does everything I was hoping for. Cheers.

Return to “Suggestions”