(Market Type) as stored value text.

Help improve Bet Angel.
Dabbla

Could I request (Market Type) be added to the stored value text.
I have started to put a file together using stored value text for (The Competition) but noticing some entries are blank or generic International match .

Cheers
event type.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Dabbla wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:29 pm
Could I request (Market Type) be added to the stored value text.
I have started to put a file together using stored value text for (The Competition) but noticing some entries are blank or generic International match .

Cheers

event type.PNG
Betfair Market Types can be a bit ugly as they are all in CAPS, are abbreviated in places and sometimes group a lot of different markets under one category, but it can be added if it proves to be useful.

marketTypes.png

Have you tried using the 'market name (suffix)' option in the Stored Value? Does that help? It's certainly a more readable discriminator than the API's Market Type.

marketTypes2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

I have mostly finished the file that I started by using the (Text comparison condition). I think adding horse and greyhound racing might be a bit of an effort, but ill crack it.
:idea: I could probably just add a list a tracks to (Text comparison condition).

Using the (suffix) alone is not really an option as im tagging the text, so I can add value based colour.
I’ll just keep updating the file as I go, once it’s a bit more polished I’ll add it to the forum.

Return to “Suggestions”