Keyboard Shortcuts in Automation

Help improve Bet Angel.
tlkjb

In the "Keyboard Shortcuts" you have a lot of options to play around with "Display", "Ladder", "One-Click", "Bet Angel Settings" etc. Most of these things you can't do in Automation.

Why not simply make "Keyboard Shortcuts" available in Automation? Create a rule type "Press Key" and you have so many new options in Automation without having to change too much.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

tlkjb wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:43 am
In the "Keyboard Shortcuts" you have a lot of options to play around with "Display", "Ladder", "One-Click", "Bet Angel Settings" etc. Most of these things you can't do in Automation.

Why not simply make "Keyboard Shortcuts" available in Automation? Create a rule type "Press Key" and you have so many new options in Automation without having to change too much.
Many of the shortcuts require the context of what screen you are on, or in some cases which selection/price is under the mouse. So triggering a shortcut like that from Guardian when the market may not even be loaded into the main screen, or the mouse isn't even hovering over Bet Angel, would just fail. However if there are particular shortcuts that you think would be very useful from Automation but that don't need context and would even work when called in the background then highlight them in this thread and we'll consider them for future enhancement of Automation. I can't see we could ever offer 'Press a Key' though due to the context requirements.
tlkjb

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:30 pm
Many of the shortcuts require the context of what screen you are on, or in some cases which selection/price is under the mouse. So triggering a shortcut like that from Guardian when the market may not even be loaded into the main screen, or the mouse isn't even hovering over Bet Angel, would just fail. However if there are particular shortcuts that you think would be very useful from Automation but that don't need context and would even work when called in the background then highlight them in this thread and we'll consider them for future enhancement of Automation. I can't see we could ever offer 'Press a Key' though due to the context requirements.
I got your point. Yes, the context requirement is a problem/challenge for that. But in a way we do have this already in the "Servant Context Selection" and "Servant Context Price" that you can use in automation rules. Both of these things are super helpful/powerful, but can't be used blindly. Maybe I am an outlier but I rather have functions, that could fail because of my "wrong use", than not to have them at all. I totally understand that you can't deliver on all of the suggestions/wishes here in the forum, so thought that this would maybe be an easier thing to do.

Some useful functions, that don't need context:

1) Set the Stake in the One-Click Screen (For example: To get the stake automatically adjust with price movements in the market)
2) Change the ladder/One-Click profile/layout (For example: To use a different profile/layout, when the market is inplay or a price target is hit)
3) Select markets in Guardian and apply/remove rule files to the selected markets (For example: To have a master rule file that then could start/remove other rule files to a market. You would only be limited to 5 rule files at a time, but not in total anymore)

Thanks

Return to “Suggestions”