Tick box against each rule name in Guardian Rules Editor

Help improve Bet Angel.
jamesedwards

I would love to see a tick box next to each rule name in the Guardian Rules Editor so you can manually check/uncheck a rule to make it live or not within the automation. Tick box would be checked by default but could be unchecked if you want to stop a rule from firing but don't want the rule deleted.

To get round this at the moment I have a '999 selections' condition in every rule so I can set to >999 if I want the rule to be ignored or <999 if I want it to trigger.
Dallas

You could always just change the arm time and use the same values for both ie,
from 00:00:00 till 00:00:00

That would also stop it triggering without having to open the conditions or any other tab in the editor
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:01 pm
You could always just change the arm time and use the same values for both ie,
from 00:00:00 till 00:00:00

That would also stop it triggering without having to open the conditions or any other tab in the editor
Using the </> 999 selections you can just scroll through all the rules anyway once you have the conditions tab open. If you use arm time then you would have to remember what arm times you had before if you want to set it live again.

A check box would mean you could see them all at a glance without having to scroll through every rule. Was just a thought.

Return to “Suggestions”