Laying the field at different price points

Help improve Bet Angel.
bigdaddy

In order to get Bet Angel to develop this, I need support on this forum from other Betangel customers. So please support this.
Currently, Betangel cannot cancel all other runners at different price points unless you use multiple accounts which is impossible if you’re running a sophisticated automation, because it can exceed even an MSA account of 10. And other accounts are just too difficult to obtain.
I know for a fact that laying the field at different price points in certain markets is profitable and it would be even more profitable if Betangel could cancel all other runners within the rule file once the first runner is fully matched.
For example
Let’s say a was laying the field at $1.32 at a particular track that often has a lot late changes up. And within that same automation I wish to have another rule file that lays the field at $1.23 and again I wish to have another rule file within that automation that lays the field at $1.14. Once the first runner is fully matched at $1.32 , I want to cancel all other runners only at $1.32 without effecting the $1.23 & $1.14 lays I have in the market. Then once the first runner is fully matched at $1.23 I want to cancel all other runners at that price point without effecting the $1.14 lays still in the market. Currently Betangel cannot cancel just the $1.32 lays once the first $1.32 is matched and leave the $1.23 & $1.14 lays in the market until one of those is matched. Betangel will cancel all runner at all price points, which makes it impossible to testing and report on how efficient a market is and also run a automation similar to the one mentioned above.
Please support this guys!
weemac

Doesn't the 'Cancel Unmatched bets on other sels (price dependant)' rule do what you want?

Return to “Suggestions”