Suggestion - Append just the date to Export CSV filename

Help improve Bet Angel.
Caffrey

Hello,

I discovered today that I could capture data from markets and export as csv, but that (if I had "no adjustment" selected in the dropdown box) Bet Angel would export multiple markets to the same file, row-by-row.

This is great, because the data I'm capturing in this particular instance doesn't really warrant an entire csv file to itself.

However, if I do this on a regular basis, I'm going to have to go in and manually append the date or whatever to the Filename options every time I set the automation going or just have days/weeks/months of markets in one file. Would it be possible to have some extra filename options so that I could append the filename with something like just the date (e.g. dd-mm-yyyy)? This way I'd be able to collect data for multiple markets in one csv, but on something like a day-to-day basis which would suit my needs much better.

As always - if this feature is already available somewhere - I'm happy to be corrected :)
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Suggestions”