Apply a baf file automatically to a coupon

Help improve Bet Angel.
sniffer66

Coupons are great and I use them every day. However, when adding multiple coupons for multiple sports it becomes a bit of a pain to apply different baf's to the markets once they are all in Guardian.

My suggestion is to add a further drop down in the Coupon bottom left pane, allowing us to select (and save) the baf that is to be applied to those markets as they are added to Guardian when hitting "Add and Apply". Also leaving an option for "None" for those manually trading

5th Drop down box added here: (or even in the settings for the coupon itself, via the spanner icon)

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

That's a good suggestion

In the mean time in case you didn't know you can do this at the moment using the same shortcut key to launch the coupon and apply a rules file to a particular market type
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... one-click/
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:47 am
That's a good suggestion

In the mean time in case you didn't know you can do this at the moment using the same shortcut key to launch the coupon and apply a rules file to a particular market type
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... one-click/
Thanks Dallas.

I do have shortcuts set up but it does break down when loading multiple coupons that all contain Win, MO Markets etc
My theory with this suggested setup is that we could then use a daisy chained shortcut to load each coupon in turn, and when its applied it will automatically apply the correct baf, irrelevant of the market type selected
gazuty

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:01 am
Coupons are great and I use them every day. However, when adding multiple coupons for multiple sports it becomes a bit of a pain to apply different baf's to the markets once they are all in Guardian.

My suggestion is to add a further drop down in the Coupon bottom left pane, allowing us to select (and save) the baf that is to be applied to those markets as they are added to Guardian when hitting "Add and Apply". Also leaving an option for "None" for those manually trading

5th Drop down box added here: (or even in the settings for the coupon itself, via the spanner icon)

Capture.JPG
+1

Has this been implemented in the most recent release?
sniffer66

gazuty wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:44 am
sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:01 am

Capture.JPG
+1

Has this been implemented in the most recent release?
I'm afraid not.
I wasn't that hopeful as didn't get many responses to the suggestion. But I think it would be a really useful addition, especially for those automating multiple sports.
gazuty

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:47 am
That's a good suggestion
C42EDA79-280E-47CC-A97C-2D85C3EE90F7.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Suggestions”