Betangel's Image from the 80's

Help improve Bet Angel.
johnsheppard

I got my "Win a copy of bet angel" email today....every time I get one, I think, hmm geez...haven't seen photo's of that grade since the 80's...or maybe that's 90's...I dunno :) Betfair started 1999...
Betangel.png
It's the least of anyone's worries...but it's not the horse...I think it's the tennis players clothes...

Or maybe I'm just delusional...that soccer guy on the webpage looks of the same era...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Those footballers are bigger than the horses!
burntheory

johnsheppard wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:21 am
I got my "Win a copy of bet angel" email today....every time I get one, I think, hmm geez...haven't seen photo's of that grade since the 80's...or maybe that's 90's...I dunno :) Betfair started 1999...

Betangel.png

It's the least of anyone's worries...but it's not the horse...I think it's the tennis players clothes...

Or maybe I'm just delusional...that soccer guy on the webpage looks of the same era...
As well as a copy of Bet Angel, the winner gets a DVD box set of "Life On Mars" and a life-size poster of Gene Hunt.
Euler

The curse of stock footage.
johnsheppard

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:57 am
Those footballers are bigger than the horses!
lol, they orta run at Royal Ascot, might have a shot at the prize. But then again...the 'do gooders' would complain about giant humans divoting the track, "It's just not fair"...the authorities would be forced to put a stop to it :(

Return to “Suggestions”