OneClick - Manual price field "Arrows" also for Custom Columns

Help improve Bet Angel.
tlkjb

In the One Click Screen you have the Manual price field and next to it the 2 small arrows to change the price by 1 tick up or 1 tick down. Would be nice, if you could add these arrows also to custom columns holding a stored value to change this stored value then by 1 tick up or down.

Thanks
Dabbla

You could make a servant that adds 1 and another that takes one away from your SV .

I will give you a +1 for this suggestion though, I would like to see On/OFF buttons added to the 1click screen.

My suggestion would be that, the first button press would Store 1 against an SV then a second press would clear or set the SV to 0 . Setting a text as on/off would also do the job.

Easily enough to do as servant but I don’t really need these sort of files, clogging up an already packed rules folder.
tlkjb

Dabbla wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:29 am
You could make a servant that adds 1 and another that takes one away from your SV .

I will give you a +1 for this suggestion though, I would like to see On/OFF buttons added to the 1click screen.

My suggestion would be that, the first button press would Store 1 against an SV then a second press would clear or set the SV to 0 . Setting a text as on/off would also do the job.

Easily enough to do as servant but I don’t really need these sort of files, clogging up an already packed rules folder.
Thanks Dabbla!

For sure this an option and I will probabily do this (for the moment). My One Click Screen is already "over boilling" with so much things, so I would love to keep it as clean/tight as possible.

The best solution for me would be, if you could address /use the manual odds and manual stake field/values in automation / Servants
Euler

I use numbers at the moment and then use colour graduations to indicate the strength of the numbers. You may want to look at that?
tlkjb

Euler wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:31 pm
I use numbers at the moment and then use colour graduations to indicate the strength of the numbers. You may want to look at that?
Thanks, I am already using this option and it's really helpful.

Return to “Suggestions”