New rule to self delete markets from Guardian

Help improve Bet Angel.
sniffer66

Not sure if this is going to be a Catch 22 situation but I think it's worth an ask

I have a setup for football where I load a coupon containing every MO, CS and a couple of OU markets for the day. If a certain combination of prices and external data meet the thresholds, I'll make an entry. However, once the match has been in play for 5m I know there will be no entries in that match. But, given I can have 2500 markets loaded, those matches are grabbing time in the refresh cycle, until I manually clear them. 3:05 pm on a Saturday would be a biggy here.

My idea is that Guardian has a new rule to delete a market\event when it's conditions are met i.e no matched\unmatched bets for the event when In play Time > 5m.
I could see an issue where a market may have issues sending a delete command to itself but given a time delay this could work well, and could keep the Guardian market list clean of "Closed" markets etc , without any manual intervention.
Derek27

sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:25 pm
Not sure if this is going to be a Catch 22 situation but I think it's worth an ask

I have a setup for football where I load a coupon containing every MO, CS and a couple of OU markets for the day. If a certain combination of prices and external data meet the thresholds, I'll make an entry. However, once the match has been in play for 5m I know there will be no entries in that match. But, given I can have 2500 markets loaded, those matches are grabbing time in the refresh cycle, until I manually clear them. 3:05 pm on a Saturday would be a biggy here.

My idea is that Guardian has a new rule to delete a market\event when it's conditions are met i.e no matched\unmatched bets for the event when In play Time > 5m.
I could see an issue where a market may have issues sending a delete command to itself but given a time delay this could work well, and could keep the Guardian market list clean of "Closed" markets etc , without any manual intervention.
+1. My automation skips matches under certain circumstances such as an early goal or poor liquidity but I'm stuck with that market until it closes when I'd rather free up space to connect another Excel sheet.
tlkjb

+1
Maybe you could use a Text Stored Value to send commands to Guardian. Define a "GUARDIAN_COMMAND" Text-SV of Type Bet Angel and give it some "command rules" like you have, when using a CSV File to import / export Stored Values.

Something like:

Command (DELETE, SEARCH, FILTER, BIND TO EXCEL,...); Market (NAME, ID); Status (0 = open; 1 = command executed)

Then this could not only be used to DELETE Markets, but also to use/change Filters, Market Search, Excel Binding etc directly
sionascaig

+1

Load up all of the days tennis markets but not interested in those with v poor liquidity when they start. Plus the delay to matches starting means you cant really use the restrict refresh option as some matches are delayed by hours.
sniffer66

tlkjb wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:27 pm
+1
Maybe you could use a Text Stored Value to send commands to Guardian. Define a "GUARDIAN_COMMAND" Text-SV of Type Bet Angel and give it some "command rules" like you have, when using a CSV File to import / export Stored Values.

Something like:

Command (DELETE, SEARCH, FILTER, BIND TO EXCEL,...); Market (NAME, ID); Status (0 = open; 1 = command executed)

Then this could not only be used to DELETE Markets, but also to use/change Filters, Market Search, Excel Binding etc directly
Nice idea ! You could drive everything via external code\Excel
Derek27

My brother-in-law has a 70's or 80's Mercedes that's been sitting in his garage for years. All four tyres have flat spots. :)

Wrong thread!! :lol:
ArticalBadboy

+1
Dublin_Flyer

+1
The linked markets like Match odds + O/U 2.5 can take up the full 1000 markets + some on a weekend day, if you're using O/U 3.5 and 4.5 it could be 2000-2500 markets. If you're away from the computer for the day then you've to try predict what games may or may not have matched bets to eliminate a bunch.
If it was possible to flush the market list after X mins before or after event start time/in-play time similar to how bets/lays are placed, if there was 0 matched/0 unmatched bets on the market then it would clear a whole lot of space for later markets to load.

Maybe something like a Housekeeping tab in settings, Clear markets if it has X matched or Y unmatched bets at Z time relevant to event start/in-play time. Of course you'd need the disclaimer to use carefully if the users automation file contains in-play instructions like laying the draw after X minutes. Peanuts have the "May contain nuts" warning on them for the same reason :roll:
lotora

+1

Return to “Suggestions”