Persistent Window Size

Help improve Bet Angel.
MattP

When I start BA, the login window loads centre screen, this is fine.

After login the main window appears towards the left corner but I'm not sure it's in the same place every time? It also opens smaller than I require. This means I have to resize and move the main BA window every time I login.

Can BA be made to remember size and position on exit so it defaults to the same next time?

I believe this is fairly straightforward, is there any reason not to do this?

Thanks,

Matt
Derek27

MattP wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:51 pm
When I start BA, the login window loads centre screen, this is fine.

After login the main window appears towards the left corner but I'm not sure it's in the same place every time? It also opens smaller than I require. This means I have to resize and move the main BA window every time I login.

Can BA be made to remember size and position on exit so it defaults to the same next time?

I believe this is fairly straightforward, is there any reason not to do this?

Thanks,

Matt
Just open your required windows and position them wherever you want, and then save the screen layout. You can give it a name and have as many different screen layouts as you want, for example, one for each sport.
MattP

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:53 pm
Just open your required windows and position them wherever you want, and then save the screen layout. You can give it a name and have as many different screen layouts as you want, for example, one for each sport.
I am referring to the main BA window, the application itself.

I have tried re-saving my screen layout but this doesn't seem to do it.

UPDATE:

I didn't have a screen layout saved (only my One-click screens). That is better.

Return to “Suggestions”