Tennis Historic Fixed Score condition

Help improve Bet Angel.
zippus

It would be nice if there could be a 'Tennis Historic Fixed Score condition' to accompany the existing 'Tennis Fixed Score condition' similar to the racing that has such conditions for the odds.

The reason I'd like this is because I often green up between service games but the automation kicks in earlier than I would like i.e. as soon as the points score is 0:0. I'd like to build in a delay of a few seconds to let the market settle and to avoid taking bad prices. I can only think having a historic score condition that lets me build in a short time delay is the way to solve this problem.
Dallas

You can use signals to delay a bet being placed, ie, set a signal at the start of a new set with a fixed score condition
Then trigger the bet 'X' seconds after the signal was set or incremented

There's an example here
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11962

Ironically it was the delaying of bets at the start of new sets/games that signals were introduced to solve - but obviously they have endless other uses too
zippus

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:41 pm
You can use signals to delay a bet being placed, ie, set a signal at the start of a new set with a fixed score condition
Then trigger the bet 'X' seconds after the signal was set or incremented

There's an example here
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11962

Ironically it was the delaying of bets at the start of new sets/games that signals were introduced to solve - but obviously they have endless other uses too
Thanks Dallas! Much appreciated.

Return to “Suggestions”