In-play Trader to include/display draw number

Help improve Bet Angel.
makkad

Flat races - any chance you could include the draw number on the In-play trader. It would help when in-play trading instead of flicking between screens - especially at the start of a race
conduirez

I would like to see one thing added to this and I call it the real draw number as well.

Let me explain supposing at the declaration where there are 17 runners drawn 1 to 17 and supposing between then and the race five horses are withdrawn say draw numbers 3,6,11,12 and 15, well they do not leave gaps between the stalls (except for last minute withdrawals) so in this scenario the horse drawn in 3 has been withdrawn but they do not leave a gap between stall 2 and 4 they simply put stall 2 and 4 together and just leave out stall 3, if you cascade this along all the stalls you will find that the runner who was given stall 17 is now running out of what would have been stall 12.
It would be nice, I have created my own macro to deal with this but not everyone can do this.
You may find a course where stall 17 rarely wins races but stall 12 is has a much better return.
Shaung89

Could you look to also sort ladders by stall number? Ladder trader in play and I have to manually sort ladders by stall number at the start of the race...
Dallas

Shaung89 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:10 pm
Could you look to also sort ladders by stall number? Ladder trader in play and I have to manually sort ladders by stall number at the start of the race...
Thats already possible
Ladder Sort.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shaung89

Thanks Dallas, any way to sort by 'reverse stall' also? Given sometimes the stalls are in reverse order?
Dallas

Shaung89 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:58 pm
Thanks Dallas, any way to sort by 'reverse stall' also? Given sometimes the stalls are in reverse order?
Yes, but you'll need to use a rules file with a 'Update Custom Rankings' rule to put them into a custom ranking in descending order
Then set your ladder to sort by that custom ranking

Return to “Suggestions”