advanced charts similar to other software

Help improve Bet Angel.
AndyIsHere

is there a possibility to get some features added to the advanced charts editor to add function's similar to what is possible on the advanced charts of other software?

sorry if posting about other software isn't allowed, just for reference.

the ability to annotate and add your own lines etc is great

any chance?

seems i cant mention another software in my post, not sure how im supposed to show for reference what I mean??
Dallas

AndyIsHere wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:17 pm
is there a possibility to get some features added to the advanced charts editor to add function's similar to what is possible on the advanced charts of other software software?

https://other software.co.uk/

sorry if posting that isn't allowed but just for reference

the ability to annotate and add your own lines etc is great

any chance?
The auto-filter removed it for you :)

But understand what you mean about the ability to 'draw' on them etc
Euler

AndyIsHere wrote:
seems i cant mention another software in my post, not sure how im supposed to show for reference what I mean??
This is due to historic abuse of people trying to get backlinks. We have autofilters on these sort of words.
AndyIsHere

Euler wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:35 pm
AndyIsHere wrote:
This is due to historic abuse of people trying to get backlinks. We have autofilters on these sort of words.
yea I understand, have a background in SEO so get what you mean, semantic backlinks can be gold dust :)
Euler

We are bombarded daily with spam links. Thankfully the forum rarely gets to see it, but despite our best efforts some still get through.

Return to “Suggestions”