When submitting a suggestion please follow these simple guidelines:
1. Search to see if your idea has already been suggested.
2. Do not post a new suggestion on the back of a current suggestion as it will just get lost.
3. Create a new topic for your suggestion.
4. Discuss with other traders and we can gauge how popular a suggestion is. Maybe add a poll.
5. If we think it's a good suggestion you may see it in the software. As older members know, this has already happened.
6. Do not expect a response from the team. We can't get involved in every post placed on the forum. But as you all know, we do from time to time make some comments.
7. Add a poll so other users can vote. One of the poll options must be 'Not needed'.
8. Keep the suggestions coming.