Betfair Spain now has an exchange ?

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:25 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:36 pm
If its the Betfair.com exchange you'll need to use a VPS or VPN
Not quite right, having read that I tried putting £2 on the dot com, on my mobile, here in Barca. It went through fine, and I've been logging in everyday to look at the balance....... and that's while simultaneously being logged in on my UK vps.
Are you using your mobile data or WiFi?

If it's your mobile data you are using your 4G/5G connection will route you back to the UK so its effectively acting like VPN

Although I have heard of people using that to log in with then switching over to WiFi on there phone, not sure if BF have found a way to stop that yet
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:35 pm

If it's your mobile data you are using your 4G/5G connection will route you back to the UK so its effectively acting like VPN

Although I have heard of people using that to log in with then switching over to WiFi on there phone, not sure if BF have found a way to stop that yet
Ahhhh that explains it thx. I'm using 4G, not "wiffy" as they amusingly call it. :) .
Naffman

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:10 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:35 pm

Ahhhh that explains it thx. I'm using 4G, not "wiffy" as they amusingly call it. :) .
I would use mobile data tethering too so that might explain it

Return to “Announcements”