100,000 thanks from the Bet Angel team!

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Kai

gazuty wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:04 am
The forum has really expanded
Great to see the forum recover from all that DDoS crap, had me worried there for a bit, the forum sometimes helps to make the daytrading lifestyle a little less lonely and a little more fun 👍

We few, we happy few, we band of gambling degenerates ;)

KUTGW everyone, and to the lurkers, don't be so shy!
ODPaul82

I've stopped lurking after spending about 9 years just observing
Felt time was right to give something back to the trading community.
Kai

ODPaul82 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:32 pm
I remember your username from TFEU chatroom in 2014 👍
ODPaul82

Kai wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:45 pm
ODPaul82 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:32 pm
I remember your username from TFEU chatroom in 2014 👍
Yep remember you from there as well, not been on there in about 3 years. Bingo retired from trading recently.
Am occasionally in the chat of a different site but have that much on the go now being in a chat room is a distraction to me. Football demoted to 2nd priority in trading after tennis for me these days. Hope that you're keeping well
Kai

Aye, chatroom can be big time sinks, just like social media, so I barely use any of it. Regarding trading communities, besides that World Cup summer of 2014 in the chatroom I've just been following this forum since late 2019, and even that can be time consuming sometimes when there's a lot of controversy :D

Or it doesn't have to be time consuming I guess, if you just spam memes and blurt out the first idiotic thing that comes to your mind :mrgreen: That's some efficiency right there.
ODPaul82

Twitter I tend to only post to betfair to get them to unsuspend a market or to tell them a market hasn't gone in-play

I've seen your meme collection on here a few times :lol:

In the few years since last spoke I went pro with the trading for a year, started dating a hugely religious Irish person and moved to Ireland in the sticks. She didn't want me doing it and even then the satellite broadband was like a dial-up connection so I packed it in. Ended up broke after a messy break-up, moved back to England and only now getting myself to a point where I'd be happy to go full-time again with it.

So it's been a few "interesting" years
jamesedwards

ODPaul82 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:05 pm
Twitter I tend to only post to betfair to get them to unsuspend a market or to tell them a market hasn't gone in-play

In the few years since last spoke I went pro with the trading for a year, started dating a hugely religious Irish person and moved to Ireland in the sticks. She didn't want me doing it and even then the satellite broadband was like a dial-up connection so I packed it in. Ended up broke after a messy break-up, moved back to England and only now getting myself to a point where I'd be happy to go full-time again with it.

vag.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ODPaul82

:lol: :lol: :lol: I obviously messed up trading goals with "falling in holes"
Trader Pat

ODPaul82 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:05 pm

As an Irishman I could have warned you about moving to the sticks with a religious woman!

That's only a good idea if she's a druid!
ODPaul82

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:18 pm

As an Irishman I could have warned you about moving to the sticks with a religious woman!

That's only a good idea if she's a druid!
Definitely not a druid, would be tarred & feathered up in Monaghan I think....
Trader Pat

ODPaul82 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:25 pm
Definitely not a druid, would be tarred & feathered up in Monaghan I think....
Not the most liberal county in Ireland :)
Kai

Well Paul, if you ever need woman advice you can always try and hit up Derek, he seems to be quite the ladies man, and you already know where to find him. (In the rant thread) :) (But also, in every other thread) :D
Dallas

Just a brief update

In 2020 we set a new record for the number of new forum posts totalling just over 38'000
Beating the previous yearly record of new posts from 2018 by 4'000

Well done everybody

38'000 is going to be a hard target to beat, however we are currently 1'600 posts ahead of where we were this time last year so we're off to a good start!
jimibt

Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:07 pm
Just a brief update

In 2020 we set a new record for the number of new forum posts totalling just over 38'000
Beating the previous yearly record of new posts from 2018 by 4'000

Well done everybody

38'000 is going to be a hard target to beat, however we are currently 1'600 posts ahead of where we were this time last year so we're off to a good start!
i think we can hand the baton the Derek and literally sit back and watch!! :D
Derek27

It's a shame we don't have a quality control team to categorize quality posts, time-wasting posts, rants, etc. Luke and conspiracy theorists played a part last year. :)

Return to “Announcements”