Forum & Site outage

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Kai

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:25 am
Euler wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:52 am
Hi all,

Sorry about the outage we had on Saturday.

You may remember the site was attacked back in February which caused a multi-day outage on site and forum.

We spent a lot of time (and money) creating a new infrastructure then that looked like it would prevent any future attacks. Unfortunately on Saturday, the attacker found a way around that that and we had to take preventative action again. However, after a short outage, the site remained up. But we had to disable to the forum while we switched to a backup. We made the decision to keep that offline temporarily while we reviewed the attack in detail.

We have brought everything back now and we will look again at how to shore up defences, even more, to prevent it from happening again.

Thank you for your patience and support.
I thought "they" might of done it because of the Donald Trump twitter post on the forum I made.... :)
Could be, we must thread carefully from now on, so as not to upset these Trump-supporting haxors.
StellaBot

Is anyone having problems loading football markets
When I try to load eg win market, the "line" loads with the ball icon but nothing else eg team names or prices
I contacted support
Derek27

StellaBot wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:52 pm
Is anyone having problems loading football markets
When I try to load eg win market, the "line" loads with the ball icon but nothing else eg team names or prices
I contacted support
Wrong thread, this is forum outages rather than Betfair or BA issues.

Return to “Announcements”