Merry Christmas and a Happy new year

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Vladimir CC

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:23 pm
trumpy.png
i've misread that "president erect" :lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas and lots of liquidity and markets for the year to come.
Galilee66

Merry Christmas and a much better 2021 than 2020 to all - especially those in lockdown in the UK. Here in Melbourne we have been through a severe lockdown, during which we had the usual "libertarians" demonstrating about the lockdown breaching their personal freedom and human rights. (Haven't those people ever heard of balancing personal freedom with responsinility to others?) Anyway, (setting aside any discourse on J S Mill) the Melbourne lockdown has worked. I think we are now up to 56 consecutive days without a locally acquired infection. So, I know it seems difficult during the lockdown but it is worth it - our economy is bouncing back quite robustly - but it is imperative to control the virus first.

Best wishes to all. BTW - VladimirCC - I'm not sure how often the term "president erect" will apply to Joe - he's the same age as I am!!

Galilee66
Galilee66

That should be "responsibility"

G66
Mcdonkey

Merry Christmas from Sweden :D
LukeHarris

Happy holidays to you, let your family always be warm and well-being.
Last edited by LukeHarris on Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
gazuty

Merry Christmas.

Wishing you all the very best for 2021.
Kai

Mcdonkey wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:11 am
Merry Christmas from Sweden :D
Merry Christmas from Ivanka, Ho Ho Ho 🎅🎅🎅

We're both wishing all fellow forumites and lurkers the very best for 2021, hopefully with more positive EV results than positive corona ones 👍👍
LeTiss

Merry Christmas to everyone
Derek27

Happy Christmas to all forumites from me. Try to forget about trading for 24 hours - it can be done. ;)
PeterLe

Merry Christmas Folks! Here's to 2021!
Swamidee

Greetings one and all and a very merry Christmas!

By way of small introduction, I have hovered around the forum for many years as I have worked my way (mostly unsuccessfully) through the intricacies of sports trading. And I have been delighted at the mostly good-natured interactions here. Remarkable for a public forum in these times.
Peter, You have been, and continue to be a real inspiration with your enthusiasm and the fact you actually walk the talk. I, like so many, love the videos, your manner, delivery, sincerity and no matter how frustrated I get at having not yet mastered the craft myself…(think kindergarten) I always take heart at your earnest successes.
Dallas, Jolly Green and so many of you are learned and generous in your hints and tips. So a huge thanks to you all.
My disappointments have been, as many of you know only too well, really shattering. Just when you think you may have broken through a barrier.. WHAM!! Back to square one.
I guess I simply have not mastered the art of achieving greater win percentages over losses, and those losses for me have been, yeah as I say somewhat impactful. Maybe not in terms of size, though they vastly outweigh my successes to date, perhaps more on a psychological level.
‘HOWEVER’ as Peter would say … I enjoy the challenge, I enjoy the statistical intricacy and the knowledge gains along the way. Maybe that is where the true success lies anyway?
So its Hello from me and thank you all for providing light and wisdom over all thee years and especially in this challenging 2020.. here’s to a brighter new year.
Sincere Thanks.

D
CallumPerry

Merry Christmas everybody! Wishing you all a lovely day with your family away from trading.
rik

Merry Christmas, best time to take a few weeks break.
Tuco

Merry Christmas everyone!

Things will get better next year - we simply have to keep safe and be patient - good trading qualities :)
LeTiss

Have a good day everyone
0_MINISTRY-OF-MAYHEM-TV-PROGRAMME-BRITAIN-20-DEC-2004.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Announcements”