Watch Bet Angel Videos Consecutively

Help, advice and trading in technicolour
Dallas

Watch Bet Angel you tube videos consecutively without needing to keep going back to the main video page to play the next one.

Copy the code below

&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Then click on any of the video's and paste the code on the end of the URL and press "enter" (make sure you dont delete any of the original URL) - now you can use the arrow keys at the bottom to skip to the previous and next video in order or use the the preview pane on the right to select the next or as it finishes it will just play the next automatically.
convoysur-2

your much more than just a pretty face dallas,,,
Thanks
kerberus

Ta,very,much 323 videos in order - magic!
you're a genius - not sure about the pretty tho'
:D
LeTiss

It's interesting looking at BA YT videos over the years. Over the past 18 months, Peter has started to show himself presenting the videos, a bit like BetFred and Victor Chandler adverts :lol:

I like the fact that Peter can have a laugh, as well as discussing serious topics like Trading.

My recommendation therefore is a video where he shows the biggest mistakes people make when failing in this game. After all, the first port of call is to not lose money, as opposed to making cracking profits.

Maybe do it in a comical way though, just to make it informative without making traders feel bad who regularly make the mistakes he's pointing out
bennyboy351

LeTiss 4pm wrote:It's interesting looking at BA YT videos over the years. Over the past 18 months, Peter has started to show himself presenting the videos, a bit like BetFred and Victor Chandler adverts :lol:

I like the fact that Peter can have a laugh, as well as discussing serious topics like Trading.

My recommendation therefore is a video where he shows the biggest mistakes people make when failing in this game. After all, the first port of call is to not lose money, as opposed to making cracking profits.

Maybe do it in a comical way though, just to make it informative without making traders feel bad who regularly make the mistakes he's pointing out
Being one who still has the bruises from banging his head against a brick wall, I second your idea! LOL
Dallas

LeTiss 4pm wrote:My recommendation therefore is a video where he shows the biggest mistakes people make when failing in this game[/b]. After all, the first port of call is to not lose money, as opposed to making cracking profits.

I like the idea also even if just a brief summery of the most common ones in case in depth details are given as part of his masterclass. He did make a video 2-3 months ago asking for content suggestions for future ones - have you put this forward to him directly LeTiss 4pm in case he has not seen this particular thread?

Return to “Betfair trading videos - For current videos visit www.betangel.tv”