Trading Videos

Help, advice and trading in technicolour
ChrisCGN

Hello Steve,
hello from Germany. I'm beginning to earn some money from BF and your video is really great stuff for my level. Thanks again!
But how do you set up the Chart area within the "Ladder" tab of BA? In my version (1.35.2) I always get two tabs "Charts" and "Info". On the Info tab there are controls which are on the first tab (you seem to have only one) in your config (bet hirstory, odds of the whole field, green out). How do I set up that, I haven't seen that in your video, you did noch click on advanced charting.

Kind regards from Cologne

Chris
kelpie

ChrisCGN wrote:Kind regards from Cologne

Chris
I know this is a little off the topic of charts and ladders but, a question if I may, do people from Cologne always smell good?
ChrisCGN

Well Kelpie,
you might ask because of http://www.4711.com/index.php/en, I guess. Let me ensure that there is some kind of age control when buying "eau de Cologne": If you're <80 years, you won't get it.
But anyway, Cologne is the informal capital of the German gay-scene, so there is a good chance that your thesis fits to Cologne guys/gays... :-)

But in Cologne there is a special kind of beer, at least it tasts good...

Cheers,

Chris
kelpie

:lol:

So what's the formal capital of the German gay scene. Actually, don't answer that

Right, back to ladders!!

Cheers

Return to “Betfair trading videos - For current videos visit www.betangel.tv”